Sneaker world might be rearing its head in some high-profile menswear circles, but for the rest of the fashion community, the craze for comfortable, all-purpose kicks is still going strong. In fact, the sneaker world had one of its most lucrative years yet.
8. MSCHF x INRI x Nike Air Max 97
Resale price: $2,623
7. Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite Flyprint
Resale price: $2,637
6. Louis Vuitton LV Trainer Sneaker Mid
Resale price: $2,650
5. Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 “MCA”
Resale price: $2,820
4. Air Jordan 1 “Charlotte Hornets Foundation White”
Resale price: $2,837
Just 300 pairs of the Charlotte Hornets Foundation Jordans were ever released, designed by none other than Michael Jordan himself, each of which sold for $20k USD .
3. Air Jordan 1 “Charlotte Hornets Foundation Black”
Resale price: $3,858
A black version of the same Jordans released in even more limited numbers, pushing their value through the roof.
2. Parra x Nike
Resale price: $4,289
1. Girls Don’t Cry x Nike
Resale price: $4,420